3.- Complete the...
From left to right:
1. The Happy Prince and the Swallow meet
2. The Happy Prince sees a poor house and through the window can see a woman and her son lying ill.
3. The Happy Prince asked the Swallow to be his messenger for one night, so the Swallow picked out the great ruby from Prince’s sword, and flew away then the Swallow laid the great ruby on the table and flew gently around the bed, fanning the boy’s forehead.
4. The next morning the Happy Prince told the Swallow the story of a young writer trying to finish his play, so the he asked the Swallow again to stay another night, take one of his sapphire’s eye, and give it to the young boy.
5. Once again the Happy Prince asked the Swallow to stay when he sees a little girl crying because she accidentally dropped the matches in the gutter and she fears her father beats her if she goes back home with no money. So the Swallow took out the Prince’s other eye and flew down to the square where the little girl got the precious stone.
6. The mayor of the city melted the ugly statue in a furnace.